The man who knows no foreign language, knows nothing of his mother.

SIMPLE PRESENT - PRESENT CONTINUOUS

Riscrivi le seguenti frasi, sostituendo i verbi tra parentesi con il simple present o il present continuous.

1 -  "Where’s Mike?" "In his bedroom." “What (he/do)?" "He (study)."
     
2 -  Every day Jane (get up) at 6.30, (do) some exercises and then (go) for a
      run in the park.

3 - “When (John/leave) for Italy?" "Next week."
    
4 -  I (look for) a flat because I (get) married in August.
     
5 -  I (not come) to the theatre this evening because I’m  busy.

6-  "Hallo, Bob! Where (you/go)?" "To the chemist’s."

7 -  She generally (stay) at home in the morning, but today she (not stay) at
      home. She (go) to the dentist’s.
     

8 -  "Jane, where are you? " "I’m upstairs." "What (you/ do) there?" "I  (make)
      the beds. I always (make) the beds at this time."
     

9 -  "What (Tim/do)?"  "He’s an engineer." “Where (he/work)?" "In 
      Manchester. Tonight he (come) to my  house (you / want) to meet him?"

10 -  "How much (it/  cost) to go from Milan to Rome by train?" "I (not know).
        I never (travel) by train." 
       

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento