The man who knows no foreign language, knows nothing of his mother.

FAMILY - FAMIGLIA

Come chiedere informazioni sullo stato civile

Come fare domande riguardanti la famiglia

Come formulare frasi adatte a questa situazione



DIALOGUES – DIALOGHI

Dialogue 1

S:
Are you British?
Sei britannico?

B:
Yes, I’m. i’m from Tooting. What about you?

Sì, sono di Tooting. E tu?
S:
I’m British, too. Well, I’m English
Anch’io sono britannica, inglese

B:
Are you married, Susy?

Sei sposata, Susy?
S:
No, I’m not. Are
you?

No, non lo sono. E tu?

B:
No, I’m still single
No, io sono ancora scapolo



Dialogue 2 

G:
Tell me, Mr Ford. Are you here on business?

Mi dica, signor Ford. È qui per affari?

F:
Yes

G:
Is your wife with you?

Sua moglie è con lei?

F:
No, my wife is at home.

No, mia moglie è a casa

G:
Have you got any children?

Avete dei bambini?
F:
Yes, I’ve got one son and two daughters. And you, Mrs Green? Have you got any
children?

Sì, un figlio e due figlie. E lei signora Green? Ha dei bambini?

G:
Yes, I have. A son

Sì, un figlio



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento