The man who knows no foreign language, knows nothing of his mother.

FACEBOOK AND REALITY



Here's what happens if Facebook is applied to reality.
Ecco cosa succede se Facebook si applica alla realtà.


I'm trying to find friends outside of Facebook.
Sto cercando di trovare amici al di fuori di Facebook. 

 
I go on the street and tell people what I ate, how I feel, what I'm doing and what I'll do later.

Scendo in strada e dico alla gente cosa ho mangiato, come mi sento, cosa sto facendo e cosa farò più tardi. 


Listening to their conversations and scream "I like".
Ascolto le loro conversazioni e grido "Mi piace". 


At the moment three people follow me: two policemen and a psychiatrist!
Al momento tre persone  mi seguono: due poliziotti e uno psichiatra!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento